If your study programme has electives, you can participate in education that is not part of your own study programme. You can fill the elective space with (a combination of):
You follow a minor if you want to delve into a specific field. It is a programme with courses on one subject.
Before you sign up for a minor, it is wise to orient yourself well. In addition, it is useful to find out whether you need permission to take the minor. The rules may differ per faculty or per study programme. Below you will find the links to that information.
- Faculty of Science minors
- Faculty of Behavioural and Movement minors
- School of Business and Economics minors
- Faculty of Humanities minors
- Faculty of Law minors
- Faculty of Social Sciences minors
- Faculty of Medicine minors
- Faculty of Religion and Theology minors
If you are looking for the complete range of minors at VU Amsterdam, visit the overview.