Sign up for the Thesis course via VUweb.
After registering / signing up for the thesis, you must then request a thesis supervisor, via a separate web form. You will find this form after the thesis meeting on Canvas and in the thesis manual.
You can only register for the thesis immediately if you meet all entry requirements! You can read the entry requirements in the study guide:
- Business administration:
- Strategy and Organization
- International Management
- Human resource Management
- Financial Management
- Management Consulting
- Leadership and Change Management
- Duisenberg Honors Program Corporate Finance
- Business In Society (joint degree)
- Entrepreneurship (joint degree) VU thesis or UvA thesis
- Digital Business and Innovation
- Economics - Public Policy
- Finance Duisenberg HP - QRM
- Finance Duisenberg HP -FT
- Spatial, Transport and Environmental Economics
- Transport and Supply Chain Management
Are you studying Business Administration, Economics and Business Economics or International Business Administration, do you not yet meet the entry requirements, but would you still like to start with your thesis? Then submit a motivated request, with a brief explanation of your delay and with a study schedule, use the form Request admission to a bachelor's thesis.
Manual and information
Information meetings are also held. As soon as the dates are known, they will be placed on VUweb, with the announcements on your homepage.
Information about supervision and planning can be found in the course manual for the thesis on Canvas.
Combine thesis with internship or other training
In some cases it is possible to combine a thesis with an internship. However, always do this only in consultation with your thesis supervisor.