To view the information on this page, you must be logged in with your VU account.
Questions for academic advisors
Are there circumstances that (may) slow or hinder your studies? Do you need extra facilities due to personal circumstances such as extra exam time? Report this to the academic advisor as soon as possible! If necessary, the academic advisor can refer you to the right person or authority for further assistance.
You can also contact the academic advisor for all other practical and personal issues concerning your study. Think of:
- Recommendation on continuation of studies (Dutch acronym BSA)
- Continuation to a Master's programme
- Your study schedule: free choice subjects, thesis or exams
- Study delay
- Help with study skills and study planning
- Doubts concerning choice of degree programme
- Conflict of opinions with lecturers
- Personal circumstances such as illness or disabilities
- Additional provisions (e.g. time extensions for examinations)
Tip: in case of personal problems you can also contact the student psychological counsellors.
As a VU Amsterdam student taking a secondary subject you can contact us via the contact form or visit the consultation hour to see how we can help you.