What does following the module give you?
In Module 1, you will learn to recognise compliance and integrity risks, such as corruption, servant or toxic leadership, and understand the essence of these risks. Culture and behavior can in themselves form a breeding ground for the emergence or escalation of compliance and integrity risks. We use management theories to analyse how a compliance and integrity-oriented organisational culture is built and how they can "market" compliance to the organisation. You will gain insight into identifying culture, bottlenecks in culture, and behavior, along with possible interventions addressing them.
Module 1 People & Human Behaviour in brief:
- Start date: end of August/beginning of September
- Duration: 4 months (until the end of December)
- Time investment: self-study 12-14 hours per week
- Lectures: Monday afternoon/evening
- Cost: €5,495
- PE points: 5 PE points per lecture attended
- Form: hybrid, both classroom and online
- Application deadline: before 1 August. If you’d still like to register after this date, please contact us.
Discover other modules
All available information that is also relevant and applicable to following an individual module (regarding accreditation, title, PE points, draft schedule etc.) can be found via Compliance and Integrity Management.