- Course days: 8-12 January
- Attendance: online
- Course level: Master's, PhD candidates, and professionals from all disciplines
- Course curriculum: read more about the course curriculum
- Coordinating lecturer: Dr. Gerald Ganssen and Dr. Paolo Scussolini
- Forms of tuition: online lectures, guest lectures, open debates, role playing and live interviewing.
- Language of tuition: English
- Forms of assessment: oral presentation and written report
- Credits: 3 ECTS
- Contact hours: 40 hours
- How to apply: read more about our fees and application process
This online course is part of VU Amsterdam Graduate Winter School online learning, short courses targeted at graduates and professionals.
When asked about the best part of the course, students from the 2023 winter school edition answered:
“It gave me a solid foundation of the topic and the professor's teaching style encouraged me to participate from the very beginning. The course developed in a wonderful and exciting way, and we learned a lot I dare to say, especially after the final debate.”
“The invited speakers were excellent choices and the variety of their professions fitted perfectly in my opinion.”