There are three faculty communication teams:
The faculty communications team consists of a Head Communication, communication advisors, communication employees, web editors and an event coordinator, supported by student assistants. The communication advisors and -employees focus on one faculty. The web editors and event coordinator work for all three faculties. The team works intensively together and, where necessary, across team boundaries, so that every department and faculty benefits from best practices.
Activities and contact
- organization of recruitment events, such as presentations at secondary schools, bachelor's day, master day and taster days
- providing information materials
- for contact:
Internal and external communication, additional marketing
- communication to current students and employees
- messages are mainly sent via the VU Dashboard, social media and newsletters.
- raising the profile of scientific achievements and research among the press/media/conferences/social media and other interested parties
- informing media and society about research results (valorization)
- establishing strategic communication plans for the faculty and education programmes
- targeted recruitment for programmes through campaigns, improvement and optimization of information pages and other content
- For contact::
- posting of news items, agenda items and research and education-oriented information on the faculty website and on the VU Dashboard
- placing information on the education programme pages
- questions about the content management system (CMS) Kentico
- for contact:
Submission of news-/agenda-/media items
You can submit messages for publication on the website and/or on the VU dashboard via online web forms.