Students of Earth Sciences can log in to view the full content of this page.
You can contact the academic advisors for questions about personal issues and (health) problems that affect your academic progress, questions about study skills and if you need extra facilities.
- Study skills
- Delay in academic progress
- Extra facilities due to disabilities or chronic illness while studying
- Personal circumstances
- Issues faced by elite athletes and other exceptionally gifted students (top performance)
- Decisions to discontinue studying
Other departments can help you with other issues:
- If you have substantive questions about your study (eg adjustments to degree programme, electives and study planning) please contact the master coordinator of your study programme.
- For general questions about registering for courses, graduating, lists of grades, registration for the programme, tuition fees, student finance, etc., please use the vu.nl search functionality or go to the Student Desk.
- You can view the tutorials and teaching method on Canvas, in your timetable and/or Study Guide in the relevant course.
- You can view practical matters when studying abroad at the international office.
- You can discuss aspects of arranging internships with your internship coordinator or master coordinator.
- For support with study related questions such as regulations, housing or finances, please go to the student counsellors.
- For psychological help you can contact the Student Psychological Counsellors.
The academic advisors of the master's programme Earth Sciences are Nana van der Aa & Ellen Sontag.
You can reach your academic advisor via email@example.com or make an online appointment with the academic advisor of your study programme.
Call in hour
For short questions, please call us during the call in hour every Monday from 13:00 – 14:00 to Nana van der Aa (+31 20 59 83334). In case you have questions concerning our study programme please contact your master coordinator.