By the end of the course, you will
- have increased your English speaking and listening skills,
- you will be able to better handle variation in English,
- you will have expanded your English vocabulary,
- you will be able to apply conversation discourse strategies for handling difficulties in English conversation,
- and (where applicable) you will have gained more confidence in speaking English.
The course consists of four in-class sessions of two hours at the VU Campus and four weeks of self-study in an online course (asynchronous). You will have opportunity to practice in small groups of 5 participants.
Deadline for registration: 2 October 2023
Course dates: November/December 2023, in consultation with course participants
Organized by: Centre for Global English
Course fee: €350