Endorsing dialogue about theology and religious studies among (young) academics of diverse religious convictions is the first aspect that make this programme unique. Second aspect is developing a sustainable Talent Policy which trains you in the ins and outs of academic research.
Next to compulsory courses, during your Research Master's programme you will enroll in a number of specializations in your field of interest. And, note, there is a lot of freedom in how you will finally organize your programme. We encourage our students to become a community of learners and to engage with the Faculty’s life and research.
We offer eleven subjects that you can study in depth, but you can also put together another study package that suits your interests:
- Interreligious Studies
- Islam and Interfaith Relations
- Buddhist Traditions and Modernities
- Peace, Trauma and Religion
- Philosophy and Religion
- Biblical Studies and Digital Humanities
- New Testament and Early Christianity
- Contextual Bible Interpretation
- Biblical Exegesis
- Bible Translations
- Reformed and Evangelical Theology