During our Master’s Event, everything revolves around you. Every study programme has its own session where you can get all the information and ask questions to teachers. Don't forget to visit the different information markets.
We help you find the (Pre) Master or specialisation that matches your skills, interests and future plans. Whatever (Pre) Master's programme you choose, when you study at VU Amsterdam you develop your talent and make an academic and social contribution.
What do we have to offer?
- International students can ask questions about admission, visa, housing and life in Amsterdam directly to our International Office. Visit the International Students Information session or the International Office stand at the information market in the Main Building.
- Visit information sessions on your favourite Master's programmes
- Talk to students and teachers and ask all your questions on the information market
- Walk around and discover our campus
- Learn everything you want to know about student life in Amsterdam, sports, cultural activities and study associations
Pre-registration VU Master's Event
You are now able to pre-register with a My Study Choice account. You can use your VUnetID to log in if you're a VU student. If you're not yet a VU student you can use the account you might already have or make an account based on your email address.
With a pre-registration, you will be placed on our 'keep me informed' list and we will be the first to email you when the actual registration starts, in the course of November. It is not possible to participate in the Master's Event with only a pre-registration.
Access to Campus Online
Would you like to view all content of the last online Master's event? Log in with a My Study Choice account and select 'Access to Campus Online'.