During our Master’s Event, everything revolves around you. Every study programme has its session where you can get all the information and ask questions to teachers. Don't forget to visit the different information markets.
We help you find the (Pre) Master or specialisation that matches your skills, interests and future plans. Whatever (Pre) Master's programme you choose, when you study at VU Amsterdam you develop your talent and make an academic and social contribution.
What do we have to offer?
- International students can ask all their questions about admission, visa, housing and life in Amsterdam directly to our International Office. Visit the International Students Information session or the International Office stand at the information market in the Main Building.
- Register for information sessions on your favourite Master's programmes
- Talk to students and teachers and ask all your questions on the information market
- Walk around and discover our campus
- Learn everything you want to know about student life in Amsterdam, sports, cultural activities and study associations
Registration VU Master's Event
You are now able to register with a My Study Choice account. Indicate in the registration form which information session(s) you want to attend. There is limited capacity per session, so register quickly.
If you're a VU student you can use your VUnetID to log in, if you're not yet a VU student you can make an account based on your email address.
Please note: Have you previously submitted a pre-registration, so that you were the first to be informed of the start of registration? Don't forget to register now and select your session(s). It is not possible to participate in the Master Event with a pre-registration alone.
Access to Campus Online
Would you like to view all the content of the last online Master's event? Log in with a My Study Choice account and then select 'Access to Campus Online'.