What can you do?
During our Master’s Event, everything revolves around you. On Tuesday 6 December 2022 from 03.00 pm - 07.00 pm CET, you are able to explore our Master's programmes on our online platform.
Every study programme has its own information session where you can find all the information and ask questions to master students and teachers.
We help you find the (Pre) Master or specialisation that matches your skills, interests and future plans. Whatever (Pre) Master's you choose, when you study at VU Amsterdam you develop your talent and make an academic and social contribution.
What do we have to offer?
- International students can ask all their questions about admission, visa, housing and life in Amsterdam directly to our International Office.
- Visit information sessions on your favourite Master's programmes and watch their programme videos
- Talk to students and teachers and ask all your questions
- Walk around and discover our campus with the virtual campus tour
- Learn everything you want to know about student life in Amsterdam, sports, cultural activities and study associations
The Master's event will be online on Tuesday 6 December. The Master's event on Saturday 11 March 2023 will be held on our campus.
Registration VU Master's Event
Registration for the Online Master's Event is now open. You are able to register within My Study Choice. With this new feature, we want to help you choose a Master’s degree. In the first version of My Study Choice, it is possible to register for study choice activities, such as the Online Master’s Event. We'll add new features and events later.
If you are already a VU student, you have access to My Study Choice with your VUnetID and password. If you are not yet a VU student, you can easily and quickly create an account based on your email address and password.
What should I do?
Please take the following step to activate My Study Choice and then register for the Online Master’s Event:
- Click on the register button.
- VU student: On the login screen, please choose 'Login with your VUnetID'
- Non-VU student: Please choose 'create account' on the login screen.
- Activate/create an account:
- VU student: After entering your VUnetID and password, My Study Choice will be activated. The first time you log in you will be automatically logged out to make sure My Study Choice is activated. Please make sure to log in again as a student via the login function at the top right of the website. My Study Choice has now been added as an extra function at the top of your student dashboard, in addition to 'dashboard', 'news' and other functions.
- Non-VU student: Create an account by following the route ‘Create a My Study Choice account’. Enter your email address and click on 'send verification code'. Copy this code from your e-mail and when your e-mail has been verified, enter a password and your first name. After creating your account, you will be logged into My Study Choice.
- On My Study Choice, you will find the Online Master’s Event under study choice activities.
- Click sign up and follow the steps to register. After registration, the activity is added to the registered activities and you will receive a confirmation email.
- My Study Choice will be visible whenever you log in via the log-in function on the top of every vu.nl page.