The postgraduate Executive Treasury Management & Corporate Finance programme combines two finance disciplines which largely overlap and are inextricably connected: Treasury Management and Corporate Finance. For this reason, it is a unique programme both in the Netherlands and abroad. It has now been running for more than 20 years at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. This postgraduate programme aims to promote development as an academic professional through a mix of academic theory and case studies of real issues in the field of treasury management and corporate finance.
Upon successful completion of this 18-month programme, you will be awarded with the title of Registered Treasurer (RT), a well-known and widely recognised title within the treasury professionals’ community. Exemptions apply to alumni of Dutch RC and RA programmes.
There are five key benefits of attending this programme
- Broaden the perspective on the corporate treasury and finance disciplines that all-round corporate treasurers and finance professionals should master
- Gain and master hands-on knowledge crucial in the daily practice thanks to a balanced mix of academic and professional expertise
- Career development opportunities in a different setting thanks to the participation in the Thursdays lectures, leading to new ideas, insights and development
- Interactive sessions are an added value of the programme, which explain and apply the main principles to professional practice through practical examples and business cases
- Connect with the treasury community and fellow participants and build your own professional network
The programme Treasury Management & Corporate Finance at a glance
- Start date: September 2022
- Duration: 1,5 year (part-time)
- Modules: 6
- Time Investment: 130 hours per module including 8/9 weeks of four-hour teaching sessions and approximately 10 hours of self-study per week.
- Tuition fees: € 22,500
- Lectures: Thursdays
- Form: Physical classes (VU Amsterdam follows the advice of the RIVM for public health).
Partners in delivering this programme are Orchard Finance, KPMG, PWC, Zanders and EY.