This course enables you to review the key financial and organisational issues in Corporate Treasury with attention to current developments in legislation and technology.
Views/opinions of lecturers and discussion with participants may trigger new insights and ideas in your professional practice. This course is meant for treasury professionals willing to test, build and train their professional knowledge base in a more structural way.
Fundamentals of Treasury Management at a glance:
- Duration: 6 weeks, part-time
- Start: Wednesday 4 May 2022
- Lectures: 1 x onboarding session and 8 x online on Wednesday afternoons & evenings
- Fee: € 2.250 (for DACT members € 1.750)
- PE points: 26 PE points
This is what graduates say about the course
- Ahmed Fathi Ahmed - EMEA Sales Advisory Cash Management - BNP Paribas: 'The certification Fundamentals of Treasury Management is an excellent way to build a solid background in a Treasury Management field. Indeed, it allows me to develop a very finest and an efficient toolbox with regards to International Cash Management, Supply chain and Trade Finance. That has helped me to better serve the large corporate that I manage in my company. Furthermore, I was thrilled to meet talented treasurers and professors which expanded my corporate network.'
Partners in delivering this programme are KPMG, BNP Paribas and DACT, the Dutch association of corporate treasurers.