Admission requirements for the three semester modules
The minimum requirement is a Bachelor’s degree, with admission tests in corporate finance and mathematics.
The vast majority of participants already hold a M.Sc. degree and generally have three years of relevant work experience.
Applicants with the following background are accepted:
- M.Sc. degree in Economics and/or Business Administration
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Treasury Management and Corporate Finance
These applicants are not required to conduct an admission interview. However, it is advisable to have a discussion with staff on the added value of the program/semester module for career development and your personal interest.
Applicants with the following background may be accepted
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics and/or Business Administration or
- Dutch HBO diploma (University of Applied Sciences) or
- Master’s degree NOT in Economics and/or Business Administration
These applicants are required to conduct an admission interview. The compatibility of your CV and admission requirements will be discussed. Based on the admission interview and CV the Admission Board will determine the likelihood whether the applicant will successfully complete the program/semester module and their decision is final.
An outcome of the admission interview may be a requirement of 1 or 2 admission tests on Mathematics and/or Corporate Finance to enter the program/semester modules.