The CMA-program is also taught in Dutch at the VU.
The CMA program consists of two parts. The first part focuses on Financial Planning, Performance and Analytics and the second part takes you deeper into Strategic Financial Management. Both parts are accompanied by an exam.
After passing the two exams you are a Certified Management Account. This globally recognized certification proves you master the 12 most critical areas in management accounting, including:
- Financial Planning
- Performance Management
- Cost Management
- Data Analytics
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Decision Making
- Corporate Finance
In preparation for the CMA exams, VU School of Business and Economics Executive Education organizes this training. The CMA exams are organized by the American Institute of Certified Management Accountants (ICMA).
What are the results of the study?
- The best preparation for the CMA exams by the only Platinum CMA Course Provider in Europe
- After obtaining your CMA diploma, you can use the CMA title and participate in workshops and other meetings organized by the IMA Amsterdam-Netherlands Chapter.
CMA in short
- Start date: January and September
- Duration: 15 weeks per part (parttime)
- Time investment: 8-10 hours per week
- Lectures: Monday evenings from 18:45-21:15
- Investment: 2x € 1,600 + $ 1,325
- Shape: Blended