If you have any questions about the regulations, then you can contact the Student Desk.
This page lists various regulations adopted by VU Amsterdam.
- Regulations Selection and Placement 2023-2024
- Student Charter 2022-2023
- Regulations for Application and Enrolment 2022-2023
- Regulations Selection and Placement 2022-2023
During your studies
- Regulations Profile Fund
- Regulation Registration and deregistration for courses and exams (pdf)
- Regulations for issuing degree certificates
- VU Examination Regulations (pdf)
- Regulations for student participation in decision-making (pdf) (in Dutch)
- Regulations for Knowledge, Intellectual Property and Participation (pdf) (in Dutch)
- Specific Participation Regulations
- Language Proficiency test at the start of your studies
- Academic integrity
- Code of Conduct for the Promotion and Introduction Period of Student Associations in Amsterdam (pdf) (in Dutch)
- Policy plan on disabilities (pdf) (in Dutch)
- Objection procedure (pdf)
- Studying with a disability covenant (pdf) (in Dutch)
- Code of Conduct for Computer and Network use (pdf) (in Dutch)
- Code of Conduct for Language of Instruction (pdf) (in Dutch)
- Complaint desk
- Reference works (in Dutch)
- Student Ombudsman
- Protection of personal data regulations (pdf)
- Amendment student personal data processing Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (online proctoring) (PDF)
- Proces Investigation ICT students
- Rules of Procedure of the Examination Appeals Board (pdf) (in Dutch)
- Regeling Inappropriate Conduct
Do you have any questions?
Please contact the Student Desk.