Requirements & How to Apply
- You are eligible for the programme if you are motivated and passed all your first-year bachelor courses by the end of year one with a grade average of 7.5.
- You can only apply in the first year of your bachelor studies: the programme starts in your second bachelor year.
- You will be selected by your faculty on the basis of an application form, which includes a motivation letter (in English) and a grade list.
- In some cases your CV and an interview is part of the selection procedure.
- Wild Card: In case you are highly motivated but do not meet the grade criteria, you might still be admitted based on your motivation. In that case your grade average should be at least 7.
The deadline for application is 1 May, 2022. Selection of candidates will take place in May, based on your obtained results at that time. You will know whether you have been admitted (conditionally) by the 1st of June. The link to the application form will be published later.