Your degree will enable you to work as an academically trained scientist/therapist, pursue a scientific career in physiotherapy sciences, become a teacher in higher (physiotherapy) education, or can make you a more competitive candidate for senior and leadership positions.
Conduct high-quality clinical research on musculoskeletal health
What can you do after your Master's degree?
Start working or continue your career
The Master's program in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Sciences prepares you well for a variety of professional positions, including:
- Researcher (PhD student)
- Embedded scientist
- Academically trained clinician/physiotherapist
- Clinical movement analyst
- Clinical exercise physiologist
- Product specialist in technological rehabilitation
- Lecturer in higher education
- Manager/policy maker