As a Computational Science graduate, you will have skills in:
- building computational models from real-life observations
- turning these models into computational structures and performing large-scale simulations
- applying theory in the analysis of complex simulations
- analysing the results of your simulations in a virtual laboratory using advanced numerical algorithms
- utilising the power of the largest supercomputers
You will also have experience in using to some of the most advanced computing, networking, storage and visualisation facilities in the world.
The programme offers a lot of flexibility, which allows you to specialise in the areas that you find important for your future career. And with the technical and analytical skills that you develop in the programme, you will be in high demand no matter what you choose to specialise in.