This master’s programme in Biomedical Sciences enables you to conduct research within the broad spectrum of biomedical sciences. So why study this master at VU Amsterdam:
- Address complex biomedical issues: multidisciplinary approach
- Combine specialisations (very unique!)
- Specialisations and their link to research(ers)
- Two different internships and a literature thesis
- Various career prospects (profiles)
- Small groups, study and career course
In the first year you choose from our selection of specialisations in a biomedical discipline. In your second year, you choose to broaden your skills in another biomedical or in a more societal discipline.