- Where do you place solar panels to generate as much energy as possible?
- How do you determine the optimal prices of seats in a football stadium?
- Which people are best to give a discount card to at a large pizza chain?
Why study Business Analytics at VU Amsterdam?
- Excellent programme: Business Analytics at VU Amsterdam has already been offered for 30 years and is highly recommended, also due to its large (international) network of organisations and companies.
- Expert teaching team: You will be taught by a committed and expert team of mathematicians, finance specialists and econometricians with a passion for mathematics, business administration and data.
- Lessons on a lively campus: You will be taught in the brand new New University Building, together with other Science students on VU's lively campus.
- Also a master's in Business Analytics: VU Amsterdam also has a highly regarded master's in Business Analytics, which you can follow after your bachelor's.
- International: The programme is in English so there is a mix of students from all kinds of countries.
Join us on Wednesday 15 March (12:00 - 17:00) for a (online) Taster Day at Business Analytics. Sign up here!