You will learn all this and more during the part-time master's degree in Business Administration at the School of Business and Economics of VU Amsterdam. This master's programme trains you to become an academically trained business professional.
Are you interested? Then I would like to invite you to contact me for a personal conversation. This master has certain admission requirements. If you have a higher professional education degree, then first follow our premaster Business Administration. You can start these at flexible times.
drs. F.E.J.M. (Frank) Derksen
Programme Director Part-time Master of Science in Business Administration
Which results can you expect from this Master in Business Administration?
- High-quality education focused on organisational and management issues
- Understanding complex organisational issues
- A sharp business view based on sound theoretical insights
- A network of ambitious fellow students
- An internationally recognised Master of Science (MSc)
This part-time master takes two years and is taught in Dutch. Please find out all about this programme here.