IT Audit Compliance and Advisory pays extensive attention to:
- The implications for a methodical approach to research
- Judgement and advice
Given the evolution of the field, the study has been extended over time with more attention to:
- Legislation and regulations
- Modern requirements for IT compliance
- Privacy and risk management
- Advisory skills of the IT auditor in the field of IT and cybersecurity.
What does IT Audit Compliance and Advisory offer you?
- You will be trained as a general IT auditor.
- You will learn to analyse multi- and interdisciplinary issues in an IT audit profession independently
- You learn to investigate in an academic manner
- You will learn to make impartial assessments and report on them.
This part-time Master of Science is offered in Dutch.