The following themes are central:
- Sustainable value creation
- Digitisation and robotisation
- Increasing volumes, velocity and variety of data
- Fact-based and evidence-based planning and decision-making
- Finance as a reliable operational and strategic business partner of management
Want to know more about the study content? Scroll down.
- The lecturer team consists of academics who have a great deal of experience with major corporations and who also closely follow the developments in the field. The study content is geared to current developments.
- The lecturers have a common view on organisations, the part the controller plays in them, and the didactic approach that is necessary to arm the controller against changing circumstances.
- They take the students out of their comfort zone and teach them how to deal with feelings of unease and uncertainty.