In our rapidly changing global economy, IT is impacting virtually every sector. Organisations are struggling to create, manage and govern dynamic and adaptive digital environments to ensure their digital presence, innovate their business models and approach the market in new ways to positively impact the customer experience. They actively seek flexible services and solutions based on modern technologies such as cloud computing and big data.
What's in it for you?
- You will increase your knowledge about technology and you will be trained to keep up with the constantly changing future.
- You develop your IT skills to become a future-proof auditor.
- A coaching programme for accountancy organisations with three or more participants, whereby the IT knowledge is used in the audit practice of the office.
- Special attention for auditing in small and medium-sized entities and follow-up of IT findings in the financial audit.
- Interactive lectures by professionals and opinion leaders in their field.
- Blended learning approach, including interactive lectures, case studies and workshops.
- You can earn 7 PE points per day. So, a total of 56 PE points.
- Opportunity to add a new dimension to your future career.
- You will be granted exemption from the Registered EDP Auditor (RE) programme, with the flexibility to follow this programme at your leisure and in stages.
This Digital Auditing Essentials Masterclass is completely taught in Dutch, for more information on this education, please consult our Dutch website.