- Stay home if you are ill.
- In case of mild cold symptoms, consider working or studying at home (tune in if necessary).
- In case of complaints, avoid physical contact with people who may become seriously ill from respiratory infection. In case of symptoms, consider wearing a face mask to reduce the chances of transmitting the infection.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly, even if you have no symptoms.
On this page of the central government you will find an overview of the advice issued by the central government.
The central government has put the corona sector plan for higher education 'on hold' because of the possibility that corona may revive. Should it come to that, we at VU Amsterdam are well prepared and can respond flexibly to the new situation.