Students work with the best researchers and lecturers from the three leading Dutch universities in economics, econometrics and finance. Once you graduate, you will:
- Have a solid and comprehensive grasp of the latest approaches in economics, econometrics and finance.
- Be able, initially under supervision, to write research papers for international peer reviewed journals.
- Have ample opportunity to continue to a fully paid PhD position at one of the three participating schools of economics
Tinbergen Institute offers:
- A unique graduate programme with the best researchers from three leading schools of economics
- Generous funding to 1st and 2nd year students
- More than 60 challenging courses in economics, econometrics and finance
- Individual mentoring and intensive supervision by research fellows
- Excellent job market training and job placement prospects
- A truly international, culturally diverse and dynamic community of 25-30 students a year
- A professional and dedicated staff
- Offices both in Amsterdam and in Rotterdam
- Working spaces and computers for each student