Check out our agenda below for upcoming activities. There are various types of activities and programs that we regularly organize, but there are also unique activities every period, for example, around holidays.
Recurring programs include:
- The Connective: a podcast where we discuss themes such as activism, grief, and social anxiety.
- Great Minds: a book club where we organize close readings and cover a writer in three sessions.
- Meditation Sessions: every week, meditation sessions are organized in the VU Silent Room (HG-1A53).
- Dialogues: we periodically organize dialogues on various current themes.
- Mourning Group: a few times a year, we offer a grief group for students who are mourning due to a death.
At VU, there are various (student) organizations with whom we are happy to collaborate. We often organize events in 3D; engage in low-threshold activities with Life is Better in 3D; facilitate dialogue with groups like FAM, VU Pride, and SWP; and create our podcast with VU Campus Radio. We are always open to new collaborations.
Stay informed and follow us on Instagram; or keep an eye on the website for our events. You are also very welcome in our WhatsApp group chat, where you can contribute ideas for activities. You are kindly requested to introduce yourself when entering the chat.