An educational office supports the faculty in the organization and planning of education and helps students with practical matters and provides study and career advice. You can think of: advice in planning your programme, graduation ceremonies, examination facilities for students with a disability and support for educational quality assurance. In addition, the Educational Office is secretary for a number of education-related committees. Each faculty has its own Educational Office.
What questions can I ask the Educational Office?
Questions about these topics can be sent to the Educational Office of your faculty using this form:
- The content of your course or study programme (please check the degree programme, or studiegids.vu.nl first)
- Admission to a master's or premaster’s programme
- Deficiencies/required (pre-)qualifications (please check the degree programme first)
- Applying for your diploma or degree certificate
- Questions concerning registration for courses, educational activities and examinations
- Too late to register for courses and exams
- Do you have questions about the course schedule? The education office will refer you further to information on VU Schedule and on 'my dashboard'.
- Want to know which books you need for which course? The education office refers you to information in the Study Guide
- If you do not see your exam in Testvision
- Questions about exams and course capacity
- Questions about courses of your faculty (e.g. registration for parts, partial exams, etc.)
- Questions about Canvas
The Student Desk is the first point of contact for our students.
Please check the Examination Board page for information about the Examination Board or to make a request to this board.