What can you do with Zoom?
Use Zoom to present and collaborate real-time (sychronous) online using video, audio, chat, screen sharing and white-board.
- Organise webinars/ video meetings for up to 300 people
- You can host meetings for up to 1000 paticipants with a special account
- See up to 49 participant videos at the same time
- Chat, share screen or record your meeting
- Schedule a zoom meeting via Canvas
- Use breakout rooms to facilitate small group discussion
- Use the whiteboard or polling functionalities to stimulate interaction
- Join multiple meetings simultaneously
All information about the use of Zoom, such as access to Zoom, instructions, applications, use-cases, privacy guidelines and FAQs, can be found on the Zoom Canvas page. Do you want to inform students about the use of Zoom in Canvas? Visit the Zoom in Canvas page for students.