What can you do with Mentimeter?
Mentimeter is used to make your study group or lecture more active and to get students more involved in the topic. Use for example:
- Online voting
- Create interactive presentations
- Respond via mobile phone
- Immediate and easy interpretable results
- Share and export results for further analysis
- Compare results over time to measure student progress
- Online Q&A sessions
Mentimeter is very suitable to support active blended learning and fits very well in the Flipped Classroom approach to education design. With Mentimeter you can give students specific assignments during lectures or workgroups and collect opinions, ideas or answers to questions in an anonymous manner (though you can also collect personal information if you want).
- Activating prior knowledge
- Ask questions during a session
- Starting discussions
- Quiz as a conclusion
- Exit ticket (or exit slip / one-minute paper)
All information about the use of Mentimeter, such as access to Mentimeter, instructions, applications, use-cases, privacy guidelines and FAQs, can be found on the Mentimeter Canvas page. Do you want to inform students about the use of Mentimeter? Visit the Mentimeter page for students.