The most important concepts for good didactics
- Constructive alignment: matching learning objectives, teaching methods and assessment
- Active blended learning: ensuring that students actively process learning material and work together
- Flipped Classroom: ensuring that students are well prepared for educational sessions
- Mixed Classroom: ensuring a safe and inclusive learning climate and making use of the added value of diversity
- Blended learning with ICT: using digital resources to support education
- Specific educational models such as Challenge based learning, Team based learning etc.
Want to get started with didactics? Then check out the page where we provide an overview of didactic support at VU.