Within four months, you will learn to understand and use the basics of the Dutch language (A2): all the handy words and turns of phrase you need to live your everyday life in the Netherlands. In this comprehensive two-module course, you will be required to do a lot of self-study, supported by eight Saturday morning classes per module.
During this course, you will become familiar with the Dutch language, but also with the culture, society and politics of the Netherlands. And you will become acquainted with Dutch traditions such as Koningsdag and Sinterklaas!
Reactions from participants:
- “The teacher explains things according to the level of the students and increases the level as we get better. She also aligns with each student and notices all of our needs. She encourages and motivates us to learn the language.”
- “I really liked the course. I learned a lot, felt challenged and saw a lot of progress in just 2 months.”
- “Before joining the course, I didn't even know one Dutch word but after joining the course, I got confidence that if I work hard and practice well, I can do well.”
- "It teaches you practical things that you wouldn't get from other beginner classes."
- "It's very practical. It literally immerses one into the Dutch culture and provides a good learning experience along the way."