The RBA Programme (Register Beleggings Analyst - Certified Investment Analyst) provides you with a unique experience thanks to its intensive work-class curriculum that combines case studies, experiential projects, and a wide variety of other activities. As a working professional, you can adjust the planning of the modules to fit your working schedule at best. The interactive modules of the Program form a consistent portfolio aiming at boosting your personal development and professional growth. More precisely, the different sets of modules revolve around three pillars: Learn, Change, and Lead.
The five modules that compose the first pillar, Learn are offered by Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
What does this study deliver?
Studying the RBA Programme at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam enables you to:
- Foster your understanding of core-investment foundations
- Focus on strategic asset allocation and investment implementation
- Strengthen your impact as a leader
- Become tomorrow’s game-changer in the investment industry
- Master the latest insights to answer the growing need for personal financial planning
The RBA Programme at a glance
- Start date: Every three months a new module starts
Module 5 (Manager Selection): September 2021 (brochure)
Module 1: January 2022
- Duration: 2.5 years (part-time)
- Modules: 12
- Time Investment: 10-12 hours a week of study load for each module
- Tuition fees: Full Program € 23,400; per module from € 2,195
- Form: in class