We are currently not open for applications. We will announce the new course offer in August 2023. Please leave your details to receive the announcement when we open registrations for VU Graduate Winter School 2024.
Networks play an increasingly dominant role in many social, business, and economic environments. Moreover, network data becomes increasingly important and available due to the rise of online social media and digitization.
The online course will combine online lectures with hands-on empirical and programming exercises.
- Course days: 9-11 January 2023
- Attendance: online
- Course level: Master's, PhD candidates, and professionals from all disciplines
- Course curriculum: read more about the course curriculum
- Coordinating lecturer: Michael D. König
- Forms of tuition: online, to be announced
- Language of tuition: English
- Forms of assessment: to be announced
- Credits: 2 ECTS
- Contact hours: 20 hours
- Tuition fee: read more about our fees, discounts and scholarships
This online course is part of VU Amsterdam Graduate Winter School online learning, short courses targeted at graduates and professionals.
It is no longer possible to apply for this course as the deadline has passed.