Networks play an increasingly dominant role in many social, business, and economic environments. Moreover, network data becomes increasingly important and available due to the rise of online social media and digitization.
The online course will combine online lectures with hands-on empirical and programming exercises.
- Course days: 10-14 January 2022
- Attendance: online
- Course level: Master's, PhD candidates, and professionals from all disciplines
- Course curriculum: read more about the course curriculum
- Coordinating lecturer: Michael D. König
- Forms of tuition: online, interactive seminars
- Forms of assessment: tba
- Credits: 3 ECTS
- Contact hours: 20 hours
- Tuition fee: read more about our fees, discounts and scholarships
*If you choose to apply as an auditor participant, you will have access to all the lectures and workshops of your winter course for a discounted price (-€100). You will, however, not participate in assignments and will therefore not receive a transcript of records or study credits after completing the course.