Networks play an increasingly dominant role in many social, business, and economic environments. Moreover, network data becomes increasingly important and available due to the rise of online social media and digitization.
The online course will combine online lectures with hands-on empirical and programming exercises.
- Course days: 8 to 10 January 2024
- Attendance: online
- Course level: Master's, PhD candidates, and professionals from all disciplines
- Course curriculum: read more about the course curriculum
- Coordinating lecturer: Michael D. König
- Forms of tuition: online lectures and tutorials
- Language of tuition: English
- Forms of assessment: exercises and assignments
- Credits: 2 ECTS
- Contact hours: 20 hours (3 days)
- Self-study hours: 36 hours
- How to apply: read more about our fees and application process
This online course is part of VU Amsterdam Graduate Winter School online learning, short courses targeted at graduates and professionals.