Due to the rising popularity of R, tech giants such as Google and Bing are using the language to turn data into actionable insights. So if you want to be at the cutting edge of data analysis, this course can help you get up to speed.
Researchers also use R to write functions for analysing data or developing professional plots.
- Course days: 10-14 January 2022
- Attendance: online
- Course level: Master's, PhD candidates, and professionals from all disciplines
- Course curriculum: read more about the course curriculum
- Coordinating lecturer: Andrea Bassi
- Forms of tuition: online, interactive seminar
- Forms of assessment: written assignment
- Credits: 3 ECTS
- Contact hours: 30 hours
- Tuition fee: read more about our fees, discounts and scholarships
Are you eager to get started? Great! Apply now via our application page