Once you have finished this minor, you will be able to:
- Understand how decisions and behavior are influenced by the physical and social environments and the decision making strategies that are used.
- Based on this knowledge, develop strategies to influence (e.g., through "nudging") the behavior of others in order to achieve business and societal goals, such as increasing sales or reducing environmental pollution.
- Analyze historical and every day examples of leadership in order to improve (your own) leadership skills and the output of teams and organizations.
- Apply negotiation strategies to achieve optimal results in terms of outcomes (distributive negotiations) and relationships among parties involved (integrative negotiations).
- Reflect on the ethical aspects of such influence strategies.
For specific information about the specific course objectives, please visit the study guide.