The courses aim to develop academic outsider and religious insider perspectives on the involvement of world religions in a range of contemporary issues that are all relevant to multi-cultural and multi-religious societies:
- Course 1 World Religions: the curriculum is built around this mandatory backbone course of religious literacy that introduces several world religions historically and comparatively: Buddhism, Confucianism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, and Judaism.
- Course 2 You can make a choice between Psychology of Religion or Buddhism.
- Course 3 Religions, Violence and Fundamentalism: adds new insights into the religious dimensions of violence and fundamentalism.
- Course 4 Religion and Sustainable Development: focuses on religion and sustainable development.
- Course 5 Religions and Gender: compares how religions worldwide dealt and deal with gender.
Take a look at the schedule and course codes