The rooms are well heated and equipped with an easy chair, a fridge and hot/cold running water. It is not necessary to reserve the lactation room. The rooms can be shared with other mothers. Don't you want this? Then the door can be closed. If the room is locked, you can move to another lactation room. The refrigerator is intended for the storage of breast milk. Please bring your own storage bottels.
By default, access is provided for a period of 1 year.
The lactation rooms are located in the following buildings:
- VU Main building, ground floor room 0E10
- Building MF G027c** and H269a
- W&N building M064
- Initium 1B38 (also first aid and rest room)
- New University Building 3B25
- Transitorium K1B-75 (temporarily out of order until July 2021)
- O|2 Lab building 0W44*
- ACTA 5M02*
- OZW building 4B06* (not managed by FCO)
* The lactation room is located in a closed area and is only accessible to employees and students who have access to the building (part).
** Only accessible from Monday to Friday between 8.30am - 5pm.