Only approved courses are included in your graduation programme. Make sure to file for approval before a class starts. This prevents you from participating in courses that might not be approved by the Examination Board.
Submit your results
Results achieved at VU Amsterdam
- If you follow an (extra) course from another faculty or study programme, you will need approval from the Examination Board to incorporate this course into your curriculum.
- Assessments and results are forwarded internally. You do not need to take any further action. Your study programme ensures your course is added to your curriculum.
Results achieved outside VU Amsterdam
Have you completed an (extra) course elsewhere? It is the student’s responsibility to provide access to the results and assessments.
- Send in your official results by submitting this form. ‘Official’ means a formal record of your results noted on official university documentation with a signature.
- VU Amsterdam reserves the right to ask for the original transcript at any time up until the moment of graduation. Please make sure you keep the original documentation.
- Check if your results are included in your transcript, within two weeks.
Please note: If you have been in a change programme with a partner university, a different procedure applies. VU International Office will process your transcript.