This online course will provide you with the information and tools you need to brush up on your academic writing skills. This should help you improve one of your PhD papers which you can then publish in a top journal.
- Course days: 10-14 January 2022
- Attendance: online
- Course level: PhD candidates from Business Schools
- Course curriculum: read more about the course curriculum
- Coordinating lecturer: Dr. Janina Klein
- Other lecturers: Ashley Metz, Georg Reischauer, Wouter Stam, Christopher Wickert
- Forms of tuition: online, interactive seminars and practical writing sessions
- Forms of assessment: written assignment
- Credits: 3 ECTS
- Contact hours: 20-25 hours
- Tuition fee: find out about our fees, discounts and scholarships
Registration for VU Graduate Winter School 2022 have closed. We will open for applications for winter school 2023, Mid-August 2022. Please leave your contact details in case you would like to be kept up to date on the courses on offer. Did you know we also offer a summer programme? Please view the summer courses on offer.
*If you choose to apply as an auditor participant, you will have access to all the lectures and workshops of your winter course for a discounted price (-€100). You will, however, not participate in assignments and will therefore not receive a transcript of records or study credits after completing the course.