Gain broad perspective on building peace and managing conflict
Admission and registration
- To enter this minor, you must have earned 90 credits, including 60 of the first year.
- All VU-students can enter this (university)minor. You do not need permission of the examination board.
- Wo-bachelor students of another university can enter this minor, depending on whether their own university grants permission.
- This minor consists of 30 EC.
- The minor is open to exchange and Semester in Amsterdam students.
More information about Admission and Registration (Dutch: Aanmelden voor een minor).
Are you an exchange student or Semester in Amsterdam student? The International Office is responsible for course approval and registration. Please contact either the Incoming Exchange Team or Semester in Amsterdam Team for details:
Do you want to know more, or do you need advice?
If you have detailed questions about the contents of the programme, please contact the minor programme director John Hogan. If you have any questions about the application procedure and admissions, please contact the Studentdesk.