The Faculty Board consists of four members, including the Dean as chair of the Board, the portfolioholders Education and Research & Valorisation and the Faculty Managing Director, who is also in charge of the Faculty Office. A student assessor has been added to the board as an advisory member.
Members of the Faculty Board:
|Prof. dr. Gregor Halff
|Prof. dr. Peter Kerkhof
|Portfolio Education and vice-dean
|Prof. dr. Jacquelien van Stekelenburg
|Portfolio Research and Valorisation
|Dr. Sonia Duarte Oliveira
|Advisory student member
The duties and responsibilities of the Faculty Board include:
- Organizing and coordinating educational activities and scientific practice
- Supervising the implementation of the Academic and Examination Regulations (AER) and research programmes. The Board may issue guidelines for the departments on these matters.
- Forming the Examination Board and appointing its members
Secretariat of the Faculty Board
The Secretariat supports the Dean, the Managing Director and the Faculty Board.
- first point of contact for internal and external parties who wish to contact the dean and the Managing Director
- managing the diaries of the dean and the Managing Director
- planning, support and follow-up in relation to meetings and consultation sessions
- supporting management with various on-going matters
- Amanda Collins: primary point of contact for the dean
- Mieke Noordam: primary point of contact for the Managing Director
- Medha Guru: primary point of contact for board meetings