The Humanities Research Office aims to contribute to the further growth and enrichment of the faculty's research portfolio and thus to a future-proof research environment. An environment in which high-quality, often interdisciplinary research with a strong social component comes into its own.
What we do
- We strengthen the research, valorisation and promotion policy. We do this in collaboration with the research portfolio holder, the valorisation director, the director of the CLUE+ research institute and the director of the Graduate School of Humanities (GSH);
- Advising the Faculty Board and the Director of Operations on these policy areas;
- Point of contact for researchers and PhD students on issues related to data management, ethical issues, privacy/GDPR, scientific integrity and digital facilities;
- Support in drawing up and submitting research proposals (in collaboration with the subsidy desk);
- Secretarial support for faculty committees, the interfaculty research institute CLUE+ and the Graduate School of Humanities;
- Coaching of PhD students; co-responsible for the PhD training (in close collaboration with the Graduate School of Humanities).
Humanities Research Office can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking for a specific employee? Please find our profiles below: