From January 1st, the following has changed:
- Workspace platform with Eikon Datastream is available
- SDC modules are accessible in Workspace
- Factset no longer is available (Eikon Datastream is comparable)
- Orbis Europe no longer is available (Eikon Datastream has similar data)
- Access to the IBES database has moved from WRDS to Workspace
The library will conduct Workspace/SDC webinars in January and February. Dates will be announced soon. For more information, including manuals and instructional videos on Workspace, visit the LibGuide.
Additional support to ensure a smooth transition
The Workspace/SDC platform works with individual accounts and imposes a monthly limit of 10 million data points. Please reach out to the Data Support team if you require an account in January, if you have any questions about the software or need assistance with the transition.
Introducing new data sources in the middle of the academic year is less than ideal. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, particularly during crucial thesis work. The Data Support Team will assist students in transitioning to Workspace for ongoing thesis research.