The startups that are in the race to become one of the best Academic Startups will participate in a unique program of workshops, promotion track and peer to peer learning to help the founders to accelerate the growth and scalability of their business. Participants will be introduced to the innovation ecosystem, and will be offered the opportunity to develop a network of peers, experts, and mentors.
What does Academic Startup Competition imply?
For the 20 winners of the competition a support package is available in the first six months of 2024 focusing on the following challenges:
- Mindset Transition (Shifting from thinking like a scientist to thinking like an entrepreneur)
- Dare to think BIG
- Build your team (Who do you need to reach your goals)
To support the journey of overcoming these three challenges, winners will be offered additional services connected to each challenge:
- 1-to-1 deep dives with entrepreneurs and experts to identify and sharpen their goals.
- Peer knowledge-sharing by investors, experienced founders and experts.
- Sessions with relevant stakeholders who are in power to change systems to help them grow faster.
- Media coverage and exposure through various channels and events.
- Joining various (inter) national networking trips and events.
- Team assessment for the founders by a specialized agency.
- Executive recruitment support .
- Access to Global Campus to find the best scientific experts for their scientific board.
Join the competition!
Support by IXA-GO
IXA-GO strongly supports this competition. It offers a great opportunity to accelerate the growth of your company and take the next step. Do you have any questions or would you like support with the application? Please contact one of the Business Developers of IXA-GO