If you want to receive a student card you need to upload a portrait photo. If you haven't done this yet while completing your application, or if you want to upload a different photo, you can follow these steps:
- Use the blue button at the top of this page.
- Click on the blue button “Upload new photo” at the bottom of your current photo.
- The photo must be a .JPG-file with maximum size 55kb. Please note: .JPEG-files cannot be processed, make sure it's a .JPG-file.
- The photo must be 300x400 pixels.
- It needs to be a close-up of the face, in upright format so that it remains within the grid.
- The photograph must closely resemble your facial features and must be of a recent date.
- Your full face and both eyes have to be clearly visible, even with headwear.
- Dark glasses are only permitted on proven medical grounds.
- The picture may be either in colour or black-and-white.
- The photograph must be sharp, must have sufficient contrast and may not be too light or too dark.
Students are responsible for uploading a similar photograph that meets the requirements.
- You’re not allowed to wear headphones, sunglasses, a cap, a hoodie or a hat in the picture.
- No other people may be included (not even a part of them).
- It cannot be a photo taken in a club/bar or when in costume (for instance during carnival).
- It cannot be a scan of your passport.
- The picture should not have any white borders.