On May 9, IXA-GO, VU Grants Office organizes an in depth information and Q&A session on the pre-proposal specifically. During this session you will obtain information about:
- General information on the Veni procedure. Here we discuss topics such as: eligibility, steps in the Veni procedure, choosing your NWO domain and connecting to reviewers.
- The do’s and don’ts in a narrative cv.
- What elements are important for your academic profile.
- What to include as your key output.
- Q&A: Ask us anything about the Veni.
* note: This information session is intended for all researchers with a VU affiliation and will be held live on campus in the main building in Agora 1 from 03:00 pm - 05:00 PM. Depending on interest, additional or online information sessions may be planned later in the year.