VU is ambitious in its sustainability goals and as a student assistant you will play an important role in achieving these goals.
- Dive into the university structure and get to know the Sustainable VU Strategy 2025 as well as the different cluster (education, research, knowledge transfer, operations) goals.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to university stakeholders on relevant sustainability topics when needed.
- Assist team members with desk research on a wide range of topics depending on project needs.
- Help evaluate the sustainability strategy and suggest improvement points.
- Ensure smooth communication between sustainability teams and actors of the VU, by keeping minutes of meetings, creating action points and informing everyone of future deadlines.
- Support the production of written projects proposals, handbooks, briefs, case studies etc.
- Assist in day-to-day tasks for the organization and promotion of university-wide sustainability events (A Better World @VU, Sustainability Day, Strategy Reviews etc).
- Help with (light) administrative work.
Are you interested in this position? Please send a motivation letter and your CV to the VU Lead Sustainability, Ivar Maas (email@example.com) before 10 October 2022.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!