Extra possibilities for profiling and accountability
There will be changes in both appearance and in the way of working in Pure. Your home page will get a different look and working with projects will be different. The main changes are:
- It will become possible to showcase your projects online in the VU Research Portal.
- As a researcher, you will be able to add and update projects in Pure. Relating publications and other content to your project will provide a way of online accountability.
There is a growing need for profiling from the perspective of research projects and to simplify accountability to external funders. That is why we are implementing these changes.
Although your home page will look different, the functionality remains the same. Some buttons will be in a different place. The Getting Started pages of the Pure LibGuides will guide you through the new interface.
Of course we are available to answer any questions regarding Pure; you can reach us at email@example.com. We will also be available for questions online at:
- Tuesday 2/11 – 11.00-12.00
- Thursday 4-11 – 11.00-12.00
- Tuesday 9/11 – 11.00-12.00
- Thursday 11/11 – 11.00-12.00
During these time slots you can contact us through Zoom:
- Meeting ID: 534 070 5626
- Passcode: 854499