Experienced users of LibSearch may notice several changes, including:
- The new drop-down menu “Resources” under the VU logo replaces the existing drop-down menu “Library Links”.
- The sort option can be found at the top of the search results page instead of the various filters.
- Search terms used are highlighted in the results.
- Individual titles and their availability are presented more calmly and clearly.
- The options for consulting or requesting a publication are clearly arranged for an individual title, in a separate “Access options” box.
- The additional databases to be searched, previously at the top of the screen, are now at the bottom and can be opened or closed as desired.
Note: Internet Explorer 11 is no longer supported. Alternatives include Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari. Using the most up-to-date version of these browsers is recommended.